Sunday 5 May 2013

NOTD

Matt Green




I was so happy when I found this green the other day. I bought it in Australia in Kmart I think but haven't been able to find it since I got home. While looking through a makeup bag I haven't used since being away I found it, you would think I would have looked there to begin with but actually forgot all about it. I used two coats of the green then one coat of the Matt top coat. I have the Matt top coat for ages and like to use it from time to time. I don't think it suits every colour to be honest, some look great but some just look crap. It does however dry fast enough and always amuses me to see it turn the shinny colours to Matt. The BC Co. also drys very quick compared to others. It has chipped a bit today but I blame my bag for that. It only cost about $2 so I think it's a good nail polish for the price, the Matt top coat wasn't that much either.


What I Used



BC Co. shade 22 
Essence matt top coat

You can find me on twitter here  TWEET TWEET 

and on Pinterest here  PIN PIN 






No comments:

Post a Comment