Tuesday 11 March 2014

I won a competition :)

I recently enter a competition on beautycouture.ie and with Dealz Ireland . This is what I won.


2 packs of peppa pig multivitamin gummy peppa pigs
Vit heros children's chewable multivitamins
Glucosamine Sulphate 
Skin hair amd nails 
Vitamin B Complex
Multivitamins and Iron
Pregnancy
50+
Cod Liver Oil (With vitamins D aand A)
Chewable vitamin C 
Vitamin D
Energy effervescent with vitamin B complex 
Fruit and nut energy bar
Energy Gel

I really cannot beleive how much was in the bag. I am going to be beyond healthy pretty soon. The childrens vitamins I am giving to my younger cousins who are 4 and 5 and my mam has already claimed the 50+ bottle. It's such a great range that the whole family can benifit from. Well except the pregnancy vitamins but I wouldn't worry I'm sure I will be able to find them good home just not this one haha. I am going to be taking my vitamins in the morning and looking forward to seeing a differnce in my health and skin. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment