Sunday 6 July 2014

Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

E963 Ash Brown 

I picked up this brow kit in Dunnes Stores Last week while doing shopping. I noticed the new Wet N Wild stand and stopped to have a look. I spotted this kit and thought Id give it ago. The shade is Ash Brown which is lighter then I would normally have my brows but I wanted to see if it would suit me better. Sometimes I think dark brows don't always suit me. 


In kit consists of a Wax and two shades of powder. It also has a little application brush and a tiny tweezers. Oh and what really impressed me was the little mirror that pulls out from the side. I used it straight away and was really impressed. I was able to create a good shape with the tweezers and the power was great for filling them in. I had never used a wax like this before and was really impressed it kept the shape great. I can't believe I never used it before. Here's how they turned out.


It's a great bargain and I find it great quality . I do think it is something I would buy again and have been recommending it to everybody. 


No comments:

Post a Comment