Thursday 3 July 2014

Travel Haul


I have been on a huge budget lately as I'm saving for my trip. I do have one exception though, I still have to buy some bits and pieces for leaving. It's now 7 weeks until I leave so I am slowly starting to get some stuff together. I have a lot to do before I leave and don't want a huge panic or fuss in the last two weeks. I would love to be able to enjoy my summer which is about to start when I finish work in a week then enjoy my six weeks with family before I leave. This is why I am arranging everything already that way I can slowly get things done and just be ready to go. I even bought boxes in Ikea to pack up my room and plan on having a big clear out in the next week or so.

Here is what I have gotten so far.

My New Suitcase.


How amazing is this case. I love it so much as soon as I saw it I wanted it. I have been looking for one like this but didn't think I would find one so pink. When I was in Penneys (Primark) the other day I was browsing around the bags when I came across this.  I looked at the price and was equally amazed as it was only €40. This really surprised  me as the quality seems as good as the more expensive cases I have been looking at. My Mam and Dad ended up getting it for me as a little going away present. ( I think my Mam is now coming around to the idea and not crying any more.) Also it has four wheels that move sideways so can be pushed easily beside me as well as pulled behind me. I haven't had one like that before so can't wait to use it.

Make up bag and little bathroom bag.



I bought these two from ebay a few weeks ago. They weren't very expensive or anything and didn't really know the quality until they got here but they seem to be what I wanted. 
The little purple bag is big enough to hold some toiletries like moisturiser and shampoos and so on. It was only 77 cent including postage.




The travel mate is little but great it all opens up with little pockets and pouches and was only about 2.50 I think.
 It also zips up nice and neat.

Travel bottles


Another great find from Ikea and with the family card cost under €2. I love how colourful they are and are great for moisturiser and sun cream in my handbag so I don't have to carry the big bottle. I can't use hand soaps as they effect my skin so instead use silcocks base which I can put in the bottles and take with me when I'm out instead of not using anything but water.


FlipFlops


While doing shopping in Lidl over the weekend I saw these flipflops for €1.49 which is great and I love the colour so I picked up a pair and stuck them on when I got home to see how they are on. The size is 5/6 and I'm usually a 6. They fit all right but if my foot was even a cm bigger my heal would be over the back of them. I was thinking about picking up another in Pink so might try get a 6/7 for a better fit.

Laundry Bags


I got these laundry bags on ebay fro less then €2 and are great for packing. I always uses these when going away as I can separate clothes in my suitcase and find things easier its also great for doing my washing when away.

Other bits I've bought


Pink perfume atomizers I got two of these for just over a euro on ebay. I wanted one of these for ages so when I seen them I wanted to give them a try. 
A little black purse again on ebay only €1.20. I think it's really cute it is big enough to hold my phone, money and even a couple of little bits.
A pink Microfiber travel towel from ebay which was €5 and very very soft. I did think it would be a bit bigger as it was ment to be a bath size but I think I should have read the description better haha. I will remember that next time, it's still handy though. 
Last but not least I got a pack of five toothbrushes I picked up in Penney's for €1. I saw them at the till and just picked them up, I usually buy tooth brushes for sensitive gums so hope they won't cut the gums of me.

I also got a First aid kit
My Mam came home with this a little while ago for me. I am a little accident prone so she got me a travel first aid kit to stick in my case. Hopefully I wont have to use it but it is handy to have. I don't know how much it was but it's from Lidl.


Keep up with what I'm up to by following me on twitter here TWEET TWEET and Instagram HERE .


No comments:

Post a Comment