Friday 20 June 2014

New lip stuffs

I bought these in the RDS at the Womens world show.

I seem to have a new obsession for lipsticks, glosses and balms which I was never that crazy about.



This is what I bought


Revlon
Colorburst Lip Gloss
002 - Crystal Lilac

This lipgloss is such a cute colour its slightly sparkly and I have worn it over the Bourjois sweet kiss lipstick and they worked so well together. I have also worn this on it's own and as a gloss it is glossy but not very sticky thankfully I hate really sticky glosses. Definitely one for summer days.

Revlon
Colorburst Lip gloss
046 - Sizzle

Vibrant colour that stands out again another orange shade which seems to be everywhere I look right now. Glossy and thick and didn't rub off too fast.

Bourjois
Lipstick
42 - Sweet kiss

I really like this shade and the slight sparkle it has to it. It's a nice light shade and makes my lips feel very soft. I first tried this on a sunny day and instantly felt more like summer it even has a nice smell to it, which is great as I've gotten lipsticks that turned me off instantly from the smell (yes I know that sounds strange). I think is a lipstick that I would wear more on a daily basis then for a night time look but is definitely added to the favorites list.

Revlon
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
040 - Rendezvous

I bought this as an "I'm not sure it will suit me but I will give it a go" type of moment. I am very glad I did, sometimes I can be terrible for trying new colours, this is why I have so many reds I think. This colour actually works well for me it reddish but with an orange colour to it aswell and is soft and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my lips. I wore it for the rest of the day when I got home and didn't rub off very much which is always a plus, nobody like having to keep reapplying lipstick or gloss every time they drink something, well I don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment