Wednesday 27 November 2013

EOS Lip Balms


What can I say ... I have fallen in love with these lip balms. Not only are they adorable looking but the flavours are amazing too. I have been seeing and hearing about them for a long while and kept telling myself I would get one and eventually I did. 

I got these online a few weeks ago from cloud10beauty and are 6.95 each. I have only recently found this site and have picked out lots of things I love and have to have. I was only going to get one of them but couldn't make my mind up over Strawberry Sorbet and Sweet Mint so I got them both. I love both of them they keep my lips soft and have not chapped yet. At the moment I am working in a very cold environment and usually suffer with dry cracked lips in the winter, I also get a breakout of eczema under my lip which has calmed down a bit since getting these. 

I find it hard to pick a favourite still I love the sweet mint as it feels very refreshing and the strawberry sorbet is so nice I could almost eat it. They don't waste away as much as others I have bought. I think a little last a a good while and none of them look like I have used much at all. I am very happy with these and may even share the happiness by getting some as little Christmas presents. Perfect stocking fillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment