Thursday 30 January 2014

Something very exciting is happening.....

Ever since I got back from Australia last year I have been dying to get back. Well it's finally happening. Today I paid for my flights. Next thing is to get my visa sorted and insurance and all the other little bits for working. I'm planning on leaving in August and I'm just so excited already I can't wait. This time I won't be just going for a month because it felt to short and there was just so much to do. So this time I will be going for a year.

I'm not a big fan of flying and our flight is really long with a 10 hour stop over in Kuala Lumpur but I don't care as long as I get there.

So the plan is now for the next few months to save as much money as possible. This means no shopping and alot of nights in but it will be worth it by the time August rolls round.

No comments:

Post a Comment