Monday 6 April 2015

10 Things about me



I love reading other peoples post like this so I decided to do one of my own. I also didn't know how hard it would be to pick ten things but here they are.
  1. I love the colours pink and mint green.
  2. I hate the colour yellow.
  3. I have a weird fear of balloons. I can't watch anyone blow one up without panicking a little or hold one.
  4. I love baking and would love to do to it as a job.
  5. I have two tattoos both I got in Australia.
  6. I have one piercing in the middle of my lip and its been there 9 years.
  7.  My favourite movies are Fight Club, Almost Famous and Saving Private Ryan. 
  8. My favourite songs are Tonight Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins and Free Bird by lynyrd skynyrd.
  9. I own 5 sewing machines, two of them are overlockers, one is an industrial, one is digital and the other is manual. 
  10. I'm very clumsy and have broken a good few bones. I literally fall over my own two feet lol.
Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET

or on Instagram HERE

2 comments:

  1. i love these sort of posts! I enjoyed this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love reading these types too and wanted to do something different ☺

    ReplyDelete