Monday 20 April 2015

Make up Gallery Pressed Powder and Matte Bronzer Review

During a recent trip over to Dealz I bought these two powders to try out. I haven't bought anything of this make before and usually wouldn't even notice them. When I was waling throught the shop browsing I noticed a few women around this makeup stand and being a little nosy I stopped to have a look. I first saw the smoothly does it pressed powder then the Good to glow matte bronzer. The fist thing I liked was the shades as I am very fair sometimes powders can be too dark for me and I usually stick to the same type every time. I though since they where only €1.49 each that they where a least worth a shot and if I didn't like them or they made me break out then at least I didn't waste all that much on them. 



Here is what I thought of them.

Make Up Gallery Smoothly does it pressed powder Natural Beige two.


First of all this is what it say's about itself. Super soft matte powder for a shine free finish. Contains vitamin E.

I tried this on on my skin to test the shade and it worked really well, it's a good match and is almost like translucent powder. It is as it says super soft my skin instantly felt really silky soft when I applied it. It goes on well and when I used t to set my concealer under my eyes it didn't cake or look chalky which is never a good look ever. My skin is very dry in parts so I usually use powders very sparingly to those parts but even when I did it looked good. I have used it a few times and it kept the shiny parts of my skin shine free and I didn't have to keep reapplying it all the time.

Make Up GalleryGood to glow matte bronzerMatte light 1


This is described as a super soft matte bronzer for a natural glow. Contains Vitamin E, UVA and UVB filters. 

Well firstly this is the first matte bronzer I have ever owned. I usually go for bronzer with a little sparkle in it but for a change I wanted to try a matte. I think it might have something to do with getting a matte lipgloss a while ago and now wanting to try everything matte lol. I love contouring and would usually use a bronzer for it everyday, not crazy over the top contouring but subtle day time sort of contouring. I applied this to under my cheekbones and my forehead and slightly down the sides of my nose. When I do this most days I use a cream contour that not too dark so that it doesn't stand out all that much. So for me I was hoping that this would work like that but also give me a little variety to what I usually use. I chose well with this I think. Because its really soft it goes on really well and blends in well too. It's not a dark shade but I would say that if I had of gone for a shade up it would have been. This colour suits me well and the finish is good. 

I notice that they had a lot more product o the smae stand has anyone tried any of them? If you have any suggestions what I could try next let me know. 

Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET

or on Instagram HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment