Monday 9 November 2015

Celtic Candles


I had to write a review of this candle because it is the nicest smell I have ever been near and even the packaging is gorgeous. My sister bought it for me as a little present because I love candles and anything with champaign lol. She bought it at the RDS at the beauty show last month. The candle is hand poured and organic wax too. The scent is pink grapefruit and champagne and even though I've had it lighting a good few hours it's hardly made a dent on it. It has 25 hours burning which for a little candle is fantastic as I go through other ones really quickly. 


It also turns out the the company that makes these right up the road from here in the same town and yet I'd never bought one before. I had a little look and they have loads of other scents. The house smells gorgeous with this candle lighting I'm so happy my sister bought me this even if it has started a new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment