Tuesday 5 January 2016

Skintruth Rejuvenating Hot Cloth Cleanser

I've never used a hot cloth cleanser before but since I've been trying out some of the skintruth range after buying a face mask and loving it I wanted to give it ago. It came recommended from the sales woman who uses it herself and it not being all that expensive I bought it to try. 


It's suitable for all skin types and contains eucalyptus and aloe vera which has a strongish but pleasant smell. It's used for deep cleaning and for removing dirt, impurities and makeup. It comes with a face cloth and has a pump on the bottle which I though was broken at first but it just takes a bit to get it working. I think mine was a bit clogged up but it's fine now. 


How it works is that your apply it to or face and neck and massage it in then using the cloth wet it with warm water and remove it all from your skin. Straight away it feels nice and when you remove it wit the war cloth it's like it melt the make up away. It left my skin lovely and soft and felt so clean. 

1 comment: