Tuesday 5 January 2016

Sleek Brow Perfector

Found this in Boots when I had a voucher and wanted to use it try out some new makeup. I have heard and seen so much about Sleek makeup but haven't used or bought anything before. I have used brow pencils and powders with a wax before but not this type of brow product. I tint my eyebrows as they are naturally lighter then my hair so I bought the dark brown shade 042. 



It's like a mascara with the same type of wand. When I used it it went on well and was able to keep the shape I like. It was different from anything I've ever used before and felt a bit hard when it dried but that doesn't bother me at all. The shade was a good match for my brows a bit darker but I like that kind of look. They also stayed in place and didn't rub off over the day or the night when I've worn it. It comes off well with my normal cleanser without having to scrub at it. I used the smaller end of the want to apply it to the ends of eyebrow and the thicker part for the inner parts. 

This is what it was like on.


No comments:

Post a Comment