Thursday 26 February 2015

Australis Primer Review

I picked this primer up in Priceline while I was in Australia and have been using it alot so thought I would do a little review of it.




What it says:


  • Prevents foundation fading
  • Smooths and refines skin texture
  • Locks in moisture
A specialized foundation primer that fills fine lines, preventing skin from absorbing foundation to extend we arability for longer lasting, flawless finish.

How to use:

Using fingertips, apply a layer of primer. Cover the face concentrating on the eye area and skin zones that are deeply lined or rough in texture. This will provide a smooth base for your foundation. Use primer prior to the application of foundation.

My thoughts:

The texture is different to other primers I have used. It feels more like a moisturiser. it does feel nice to apply and doesn't leave a sticky or thick feeling on the skin. It actually feels like having nothing on the skin which is nice. My skin feels so soft after applying this. I have worn this a lot and it definitely does make my foundation last longer as it says. When I first bought it my make up was almost melting off my face by the end of a hot day. I do suffer from oily and dry sensitive skin and for me this worked well for both. It's a 40ml tube and even after using it this last while it's still pretty full. You really only need a little of this as it spends quite well and leaves my skin soft and foundation goes on very well over this. 

Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET

or on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment