Sunday 14 June 2015

Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe


This is my chocolate biscuit recipe that I have been using for years now. I played around with different flavours until I came up with this. All the biscuit cakes I have made over the last few years are this recipe. I have kept this one close and until now the only person I would share it with was my sister but I have decided  to share it on my blog as I like making these recipes and like to see when someone tries them out. 

This is a really easy recipe and only takes 15 to 20 minutes to make then just stick it in the fridge. I like to make it at night time then leave it overnight in the fridge as I hate waiting around hours for it to set. It's very chocolatey and not something you can eat very much of trust me it's very heavy and a little bit is all you need to feel stuffed. It's the cake I get asked to make the most so it must make an impression lol. 

I suggest you use 50% chocolate and noting lower if you want a strong chocolate flavour, milk chocolate is also fine but make sure you use good quality chocolate otherwise you might not get the results that you want. For something a little different you could also try this out with white chocolate. It's a little different to the biscuit cake we may be used to but it's always fun to try new thing out. 

Happy baking, 
Neads xx

No comments:

Post a Comment