Monday 29 June 2015

Quick Fix Facials Mega Moisture Mask.

Another mask from my little trip to boots. This time I'm trying out Quick Fix Facials's Mega Moisture Mask for dry and thirsty skin. Since the weather is getting a bit warmer and my skin has been getting a bit more dry lately I thought I pick this up and give it a go. The pink tube did have a little to do with my choice. They really know how to get me lol. 




I't comes in a 100ml tube which I love so handy and mess free unlike jars when your left with product stuck under your nails and only cost me €6.49.

It says it's for thirsty, parched, dry skin in need of some TLC. It also explains how it is packed full of ingredients to help your skin like:

  • Hyaluronic Acid, Which replaces moisture and helps provide deep hydration to skin.
  • Vitamin E, Full of antioxidants that will help keep skin in good condition.
  • Marine Collagen, a source of collagen which will help skin retain moisture and elasticity.


So far it all sounds good so here is how I got on. I applied the mask like the directions told me to. "Smooth a thick layer onto the skin and leave for 5-10 minutes to infuse skin with goodness. Remove with warm water or gently wipe away with a warm damp flannel or cloth." 

I applied a thick layer all over my face and neck including under my eyes as they are so dry that I thought they could use the hydration. I checked and it said nowhere not to just not to have direct contact with an eye or both so... . Anyway I applied some to lips as well and just had to try remember not to lick my lips for 5 to 10 minutes. It felt like a thick moisturiser putting it on and it did dry in a little mainly to areas that seemed to really need it. I left it on for 10 minutes then washed it off with warm water and patted my skin dry with a dry, clean soft towel. That was it I was done. 




Now or the results. I couldn't believe how great my skin felt and looked after this mask it's like how it would looks after using a really good moisturiser for a few day's and it feels so soft. My skin can be very flaky and can also feel sort of rough too but it's so soft now. I think this is one I should defiantly be adding to my routine and will be doing at least once a week. The tube says that you can get 10 facials out of it, I think I might not get that many as I will use it on my neck as well and my hands because it made such a difference to them. 

After I put it on my face I rubbed a thick layer over the eczema on my hand which usually look dry, cracked and wrinkled which is mainly from scaring but after I washed it off they look plump and the redness has gone down even the cracked feeling and look has improved. It really shows the results better on my hand then anywhere else as they where noticeable dryness before hand. If your suffering from dry skin I recommend giving this a go and see if it helps as its a lot cheaper then some of the other products I've tried and felt crap after. Also don't forget to test it out first before using it to make sure you wont have a reaction to anything in it. It's always handy to try get into that habit.

Neads xx

No comments:

Post a Comment