Thursday 2 July 2015

June Favourites



Glam Glow Supermud

I love this mud and I love what it's doing to my skin. My skin has been terrible the past few months and I was dying to try this so when I saw it last month I jumped at the chance of buying it. I use it weekly now and my skin is looking brighter, less clogged up and my pores are finally looking more like I want them to. I thought I would only get a few masks out of it because the jar is so small but it's not like that at all. For one you only need a thin layer and then there's the fact that it spreads really easy so you don't have to use chunks of it at a time. For a product that the price kept putting me off of I'm actually fine with the price now because I'm getting so much out of it. I have done a review of this at the start of June which you can have a read of here.

Fuschia Dramatise Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is great. The shadows are soft and blend really well together. They don't effect my skin at all which is usually why I don't wear eye shadows daily. The packaging is nice a neat with a mirror inside which I love. I have a review of this coming soon so keep an eye out for it.

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Body mist

I've had this spray since November and loved wearing it on hot sunny days in Australia but when I came home it was cold and didn't feel the same. It's such a floral smell with notes of pink freesia, red apple and water lilyBut now the weathers has got better I've started to love it all over again and going through it like crazy. Seriously I'm actually counting down the days until my Mam and Sister head over to Scotland this month so they can get me some more in the Airport. Iv'e mad them promise and making a list for them too, I want everything with this smell lol.

Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright

I bought this in Boots a couple of weeks ago now. The first time I used it I love it. It leaves my skin almost glowing and even after putting foundation on it still has a lovely brightness to it. It really lasts under foundation all day and just gives me this nice glow that I think makes my skin look healthy and less dull. I love it and it was under €5 for a 50ml tube which I think might last forever so were can you go wrong. I really recommend this to anyone who wants to brighten up their everyday makeup. 



Thanks for reading.
Neads xx

No comments:

Post a Comment