Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fuschia Dramatise Eyeshadow Palette



I got this eye-shadow palette in a goody bag when I attended the Irish bloggers conference over  month ago. I haven't tried much Fuschia products before except for a cream highlighter that I got at the Irish beauty show a little while ago. I really loved the highlighter and my younger sister uses a lot of their products and always has nice thing to say about them.



Over the last couple of weeks I have tried out the eye shadows and trying out different looks with them. I really love the shades in this, they are perfect match for me and what I would go to first. The packaging is also great not big bulky anything just nice and sleek and a mirror inside. Fantastic.



They are so soft and almost creamy feeling even though there powder. When I first got this and my sister (another one lol) got one too we start testing them on our hand and were amazed by the quality as we didn't know much about the brand. They blend so well and there isn't any fallout from them which is great as there is nothing worse since I leave my eyeshadow till last. I'm always cautious of new eye shadows as I suffer from eczema and it doesn't take much to cause a flare up around my eyes. This however caused no fair up of any sort. I'm really impressed with the quality of this palette and have already looked through their website and made a list of other products I want. I also see myself being very broke lol.

Thanks for reading
Neads xx

No comments:

Post a Comment