Monday 13 July 2015

Victoria's Secret Haul


I couldn't wait to get my hands on all of this. It all started when I was running low on my Bombshells in bloom body mist and mentioned it to my mam and sister that where heading over to Scotland. They offered to pick me up some more in the airport but as they where taking hand luggage only they couldn't bring back more then 100ml. Thats when I remembered the click and collect option from the loop. I may have gotten carried a way with this and spent about €120 altogether but I think I did ok I could have done a lot worse lol. 


This is what I got. I just love all the pink and the bags.


I wanted the Strawberries and Champagne body mist but then I saw that this range was 3 for €28 and thought well why not get the body wash and body lotion too while I'm at it. I just can't help myself. The smell is gorgeous, so fruity and sweet and something I don't think I will ever get sick of. I sprayed the body mist on myself as soon as I opened it and the scent lasted so long.



Bombshells in Bloom EDP 100ml for €68 and to go with it I also got the 250ml body mist which is my favourite and actually featured in my June favourites post and was €25. I love the Floral scents and how it really suits the weather right now. I can see myself going through this pretty fast as I wear it everyday right now. I wish there where more of these shops around or maybe not I'd be broke, I'd smell lovely but be broke.

Neads xx


No comments:

Post a Comment