Thursday 30 July 2015

My current makeup and tools

I wanted to do a post about what I'm currently using for my everyday makeup and what tools I like to use to do it. I recently changed the makeup I was using and think it suites me much better. I was a little nervous to post a before picture as my skin hasn't been great lately but then I thought why not after seeing other bloggers and vloggers showing off their no makeup faces and it is how I look after all. I do have to say that my skin here is so much better then it was a few weeks ago as I've started to use face masks and other products to help with my acne and eczema and scaring from it. 


Tools
Real techniques multi task brush (blusher)
Real techniques contour brush (bronze contour)
Real techniques setting brush (highlight)
Powder Brush (eBay)
Sponge (foundation)


Face
Boots Botanic All bright radiance balm.
Maybelline super stay better skin flawless finish foundation (005 Light Beige)
Rimmel Wake me up concealer (010 Ivory)
Rimmel Match perfection silky loose face powder (001 Transparent)
L'oreal Glam bronze and highlight (101 Blonde Harmony)
Blusher from blush palette (top right coral shade)

Eyes
W7 absolute lashes mascara (Blackest Black)

Eyebrows
Catrice eye brow pencil (040 Don't let me brown)

Lips
Burt's bees lip gloss (257 Ruby Moon)

Setting Spray
Models Prefer Finale make-up setting mist



Thanks for reading 
Neads xx


No comments:

Post a Comment