Tuesday 4 August 2015

Wet N Wild Mega last lip colour


While shopping in Dunes Stores I can't resist having a look at the make up stands like Wet N Wild. Until today I have never bought or used any of their lipsticks before and when I saw they where only €2.99 I picked up a few then put most of them back and bought this one. I wasn't sure if I'd like them so I thought I'll buy one this time and if I do like it I'll buy them all next time lol. 


The one I went for is called Think Pink and it's a really light but bright pink shade. It's nice and creamy and doesn't have that weird plastic taste like some cheaper lipsticks do. I couldn't wait to try it out and I did straight away in the car after buying it. I know I maybe should have waited to take a couple of photos but nope I'm too impatient for that. It did last a bit not forever but not a lot of lipsticks do or maybe that's just me anyway I will definitely be trying out some of the other shades of these next time I'm in Dunnes and they also have a good selection to choose from. If anybody has any recommendations for which ones I should get let me know by leaving me a comment.



Neadsxx

No comments:

Post a Comment