Friday 28 August 2015

Quick Fix Facials Exfoliating Scrub Mask

This ex-foliating scrub mask is for blackheads and blocked pores which is exactly what I need in a mask. I have used the Quick Fix Facials Moisture Mask before and really like it and still use it so I was interested in trying out more of these masks. I bought this in Boots and costs €6.49. 


This is a mask but also a scrub. How you use it is by putting in on damp skin (I did this with a foundation brush) and leave it work it's magic for 5 to 10 mins I left it for ten as I had already tested it on my hand and it didn't have a reaction. Then wet your hands and message it into your problem areas and focus on the nose, forehead and chin. After that you can rinse it off with warm water and pat your skin dry. Testing out masks is really important I think I've said this about a hundred times but I really think it's something you need to do at least then you will know before wrecking your skin. 

What it says.
For stubborn and reoccurring blackheads, clogged pores and skin in need of a deep and thorough clean. This is definitely me. 
It contains:
Pink rose clay - helps to deep clean and de-congest the skin. 
Glycolic acid - extremely effective at balancing out uneven skin tone.
Pomegranate extract - packed with incredible antioxidant and anti-ageing properties to encourage radiant skin.



This was a nice mask to apply it wasn't too thick or too runny and the little exfoliating bits didn't make it difficult to spread. Leaving it for the ten minutes was grand it's not a mask that goes so tight that you can't move your face it just dry a little that all and washing it off was ok. I did feel like it took forever to get it all off though but at least that meant I got a good scrub anyway. 

After my skin looked a little brighter and had that really nice soft feeling that you get after a good exfoliation. So overall it has impressed me the skin on my cheeks do be a bit dry and oily at the same time so it kind of builds up there a little and this has left it feeling really soft a little red but that's what happens with these scrubs. 

I do have on little thing I didn't like about it and that the smell. It's kind of rosey smelling and it's not terrible but did make my eyes water just a little and it wasn't that close to them. This is mostly down to me though I have really sensitive eyes and lots of things make them water. 

For a mask that cost less then €10 it's a good mask that I think used on a regular basis would give a really good result. At the moment this range is buy one get one free so if you wanted to pick one up you can also get another to try out and not have to worry about wasting money if you didn't like it. 




1 comment:

  1. I love this brand for masks! The range offers something for everybody! X

    All black errythin'fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete