Monday 10 August 2015

My weekend


On Saturday I spent the day making this cake. It was for a dental nurses 21st which is why there is a toothbrush and toothpaste on top. Inside is chocolate biscuit cake covered first in chocolate fudge and then purple fondant. I used an embosser for the bottom edging, cut around the pattern and then added blue metallic paint. This was on heavy cake the bottom is 10 inch and the top is 8 inch. The recipe for this cake can be found here and I used 6 times this recipe for the whole cake. 



For a while now I've been thinking of starting a facebook page for this blog but didn't do anything about it so tonight I actually did.I have liked loads of bloggers on facebook  but never really put much thought or effort into creating my own until recently so I just wanted to share my link on here so here it is right here and if you like it I would be very happy.


Neads xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cake!
    Just followed your blog throughGFC
    Hope you will do same for me as well
    http://glitzzngrace.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete