Tuesday 15 October 2013

Matt Pink and Glitter



I've had this pink polish for ages but hadn't gotten around to using it so thought I'd give it a try. I used one coat of Nails inc soho silk base coat, then two coats of Sinful Colours #714 Mirror Mauve on each finger but the ring fingers ( I seem to favour these to stand out) where I only used one coat then poured glitter on top of the wet polish and gently pressed it in. The glitter I used for this is supposed to be used in cake decorating but since it is not completely edible I don't like to use it and have been trying to find a new use for it for a little while, this is what I came up with. Next after leaving to dry I applied a top coat of essence matt top coat. It may sound strange but I like to watch the top coat dry and turn the shiny polish to matt. 


What I used



Base coat 
Nails inc- Soho Silk
Polish
Sinful Colours - #714 Mirror Mauve
Top Coat
Essence Matt top coat
Glitter
Divine deli's gorgeous glitter blush pink

No comments:

Post a Comment