Monday 14 October 2013

New Bags


I found these two lovely bags recently while browsing through ebay. When I saw them I just had to have them. I got a Black one and a Pink/Orange one. They both have long adjustable staps so can be worn over the body or shoulder. There made of a suede kind of material which is lovely and soft and are fully lined inside. I hate ordering something online and when I receive it is nothing like it seemed online. Thankfully this is not the case and both of these bags are just as described. I usually love huge over sized bags ( I have no idea how I manage to fill them up!) but in this case the size is perfect not to big and not to small just right like Goldilocks and her stolen porridge. I have not used the pink/orange (the picture doesn't really do the colour justice) but I am loving the black. I have been on the lookout for a fringe detail bag eve since the last one I had got destroyed after I took it to a music festival. Each bag cost less the €10, only took a week and a half to arrive and shipping was free!! I couldn't be happier with my impulse bag buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment