Sunday 20 October 2013

Embellish 3D Manicure



I always thought this look was a fantastic but was surprised how easy it was to do. I had mentioned to my sister that I like the look and she came home from a day of shopping with this for me. I love the colours. It comes with a little funnel for putting the tiny little embellishments back in the bottle and a little plastic tray to catch them when your pouring them over your nails.(that what I'm calling them now because apparently calling them sprinkles is strange or so I'm told) 


First you use two coats of the green polish just like normal but when it comes to the fingers you want to embellish you have to apply your second coat and hold your finger over the tray and pour the little sprinkles over your nail and gently press them so they are all evenly on the nail. After that you wait for them to dry which didn't take to long and if you like apply a top coat. I didn't apply a top coat but will do the next time as I found a few off them over the next few day on my keyboard and my desk opps. Also it might be best to wait for the other fingers to dry before applying the top coat or sprinkles to another finger or it can get a bit messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment