Monday 11 August 2014

Baking

I have gone a little bit mad baking this week.


This is the result of a very late night of baking. When I entered a cake decorating competition a few months ago I was given some baking mixes . One of these was a cookie mix which was used a lot. I also got a muffin mix, a 3kg bag of it. I hadn't used it before now and thought I'd give it as go. I made some plain vanilla ones which were so nice. I then wanted to make some blueberry muffins , then some strawberry. I also made some banana ones by halving the liquid needed and adding 3 small bananas to the mix. These where the nicest of them all especially when they where still hot. I may have gotten carried away with baking and made a little to many, so anyone who came to visit went home with some haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment