Tuesday 5 August 2014

New Bag

I love this bag. I saw it on ebay a few weeks ago and feel in love with it. I just had to have it and it was only €8.22 with free postage, so bargain. I love finding these types of bargains. It only took a couple of weeks to get here which is great for ebay. 


It came in a few different colours aswell like pink and beige. It has a leathery feel to it and the size is perfect, not to huge but big enough to fit everything in and definitely not small. It even has a little purse attached to the inside which I think is the cutest thing ever. 

To be honest I am genuinely impressed with the quality given that it was only €8.22 and on line. My Aunty was even so impressed that she's asked me to order her one as well in the same coulour. Well it was either that or mine may have just gone missing haha. 

Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET
or on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment