Tuesday 5 August 2014

Nude and Glitter Nails


While staying in and watching the Holiday which I love I stared to do my nails. It took me over half an hour to pick a colour. In the end I went with a nude colour by Nails inc called Havana and a glitter nail polish from H&M. I started off with the nude colour then gradually started to add thin layers of the glitter polish. I wanted it to look full on the top of my nail and less as it went down. Sort of like a firework if that makes sense. It took forever but finally turned out great, so sparkly. I love glitter but not so much when its time to take it off. I applied a top coat so that the glitter would stay in place. I used Rimmels 60 second clear as a top coat. 


Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET
or on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment