Saturday 9 August 2014

Mini Haul


I went shopping yesterday and it was only to window shop as I really souldn't be buying anything else because I don't know where I'm going to put it. Anyway I went for a little browse in Penney's (Primark) because it's to tempting not to in the off chance I find a bargain or two that I have no choice but to buy as the price is just too good haha.

I did find some bargains actually and really good ones. First I got this mint green top for €1 and then I found these pink runners. 

The top is a lovely green which is one of my favourite colours and it's 100% cotton and really soft.

The shoes where only €2 which is great. They are very bright but I have always loved pink shoes and for €2 where could I go wrong. 


2 comments:

  1. cute shoes!:)

    Alice @ http://and-alice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and follow ☺That's what I thought when I saw them even if they are very bright pink haha ☺

      Delete