Sunday 24 May 2015

Latest bakes

So recently Iv'e been doing a little bit of baking so I thought I would share what Iv'e made.

Pink and white girly cake


Here's the communion cake I made for a little girl called Natasha. She asked for a white and pink decorated 2 tier cake. The inside was chocolate sponge with chocolate fudge icing. The house also smelled like chocolate all day. 

Very chocolate cake


Another communion cake this time for a little boy called Josh. He asked for a very chocolatey cake. So here is what I made. It's chocolate sponge, dark chocolate fudge icing with milk chocolate fudge icing around the top. I was also asked to decorate it with gold letters and a butterfly. The little gold balls on the bottom are painted malteasers. 

Cookies



I seem to be making these cookies a lot recently. There chocolate chip and sprinkle vanilla cookies. There so easy to make and I made it even easier when I made up a big batch divided it up and froze them so all I had to do was defrost and bake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment