Monday 25 May 2015

W7 Absolute Lashes


I bought this a little while ago in my local chemist for just under five euro but its only over the last couple of weeks that I have been using it. The packaging looks very smiler to a Benefit mascara. I haven't used that mascara before so I can't compare them or anything. 


The wand is a nice size, not gigantic but not tiny and is easy to use. The mascara itself is nice to apply it doesn't seem to clump my lashes together and makes them look nice and long. I have been using the shade "blackest black" as I love my eye lashes dark and it does do that. It also separate my lashes out a bit and makes my eyes look a little more open which is always good on a night out after a long day or an early morning after a late night. 


If I could change one thing about this it would be that it would be waterproof. I do like this mascara a lot and have been wearing it daily but unfortunately I have been left looking like a panda a couple of times just doing normal things like cooking. The steam made it rub off under my eyes and then there was the chopping an onion incident lol. I hate chopping onions as my eyes water like crazy for about a half an hour after but this time I couldn't do anything to stop the mascara running down my face. I looked like a mad woman. At least nobody really saw me. As a day to day product it is good don't get me wrong but if you have eyes that water a lot then maybe it might not be for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment