Tuesday 26 May 2015

3D Foundation Brush

This 3D brush looks a little strange but interesting at the same time. I bought it on ebay for €2 and postage was free. I arrived yesterday and I just couldn't wait to try it out. Sometimes it's hard to tell if something that looks good on line will look good once it arrives and if the quality will be good. When I opened the packaging it was in it was all wrapped up in plastic and the bristles looked like they had survived the trip. 



The handle is nice, it's thick put not uncomfortable just right to hold and of course pink with a little shine to it. I also love the gold ...so shiny. The bristles are the softest ever and when I was using it I just kept thinking but it was only €2. The angles of the brush work really well for me applying my foundation. It helps me around the areas like under my eyes. It's also great for around my nose and helps give my foundation a really good finish. It's also a great brush for contouring and blending while contouring. 

Being so cheap I always wonder if there is a catch I just haven't come across yet but so far so good. No bristles shedding and no bad finish with foundation. I'm not sure how long it will last but taken care of I'm sure it will be fine. So what I'm saying it I found a great cheap brush that's really really soft and looks great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment