Tuesday 10 March 2015

Irish Beauty Show 2015


Yesterday I went to the Irish Beauty Show in the RDS. I'm so excited to try some of the new products I bought and I just thought I'd write a little about what I did buy and why. I will do proper review of the things that I bought if I haven't already. 

My make up and hair for the day. Before the wind got to my hair that is. 


So this is what I got. 

Royal Effem Long lash mascara 
Nero 0042 
I have had Royal Effem products before and really like the brand. I have been looking for a new mascara and this one being €2 I thought why not give it a go. 

Dream Dots.
I have heard and seen so much about these but never got around to trying them. When I saw the stand yesterday I went over for a quick look and chat. After being told all about how they work I was definitely buying myself some. My sister also wanted some and as they where being sold yesterday for €15 for two box's we got one each. There is 24 dots per box. I can't wait to try these out and do a review about them.

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff
I love Cocoa Brown and my favorite product of theirs is Tough Stuff. It's just such a good scrub. I have a review I previously did about this which you can find by clicking Here. They had two products for €10 yesterday. I bought two of these one for myself and one for my sister. She had been at the show the day before me but had forgotten to go back and get one. It was here first time at the Irish Beauty Show and I think she fascinated buy how much was there.

YLash Individual Lashed
Short Black.
I can never have enough of these. I wear them all the time as my lashed are not very thick even with mascara on they just don't stand out at all. These where buy 2 get 1 free and only €3.97 per pack.

Royal Effem 
Natural reflecting foundation
Natural silk
I picked these up while buying mascara they where only €1 each and I have had one before and really liked it. These are only little sample sized but great for fitting in makeup bags. 

Fuscia Makeup
Highlighter in Pearly Pink
Trial Size
My sister came home with one of these and let me try it out. I loved it so I went looking for it as well as getting my sister another one. I think it's very similar to high beam by Benefit which I have almost run out of. The bast part is it was only €2 for the trial size. I don't mind the trial size as I find I don't go through that much highlighter compared to every other piece of make up I own. So although it's small it will probably last me a little while




Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET

or on Instagram HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment