Saturday 7 March 2015

My New Face Routine

Some times I feel like make up removing products don't always take everything off. I feel limited to what I use as my skin tends to have reactions to certain products so I try not to over do the amount of products I use or change them around a lot.



Most days I don't wear that much make up and some days I don't even bother. I like to give my skin a break once or twice a week from make up. On night's out I do wear a good amount and sometimes break out after even though I have removed it all and cleansed my face. This is where I feel it's not removing it all.

So on a recent trip to Penney's ( I know it sounds like I'm there a lot) I saw these and thought I have to buy them. I think these thoughts a lot and this is why I'm always broke, well that and I keep leaving the country and flying to the other side of the world for a few months. At first the brush felt a little stiff and I wasn't sure if it would be to rough on my skin but once I used it I noticed it was much softer then I first thought and the sponges feel very similar to ones I have bought in the beauty shops. Not bad for €2.50 for both. 

After removing my makeup with makeup remover I applied my usual cleanser to my face and then using the brush I used a circular motion to rub the cleanser into my skin. After I was finished I dipped the sponged in some luck warm water and and removed the cleanser. Each time I wiped of some cleanser of my face with the sponge I used a different part for the next area of my face and rinse the sponge when I needed to. I felt like my face was so clean after and all I needed to do was apply some moisturiser and I was done. 

Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET

or on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment